For Institutional Repositories
We welcome the universities and research laboratories that can cooperate in this project by offering the meta data and become link targets.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com
- Operate Institutional repository corresponding to OAI-PMH.
- All items must be accompanying of the main body of the document. Or Somehow, the identification of the item with a main body of the document must be possible. (As example, state of specific element or "set", which is defined by OAI-PMH, etc.)
- Harvest must be possible by the format of the following meta data.
- When you offer the metadata in oai_dc, only data in which DOI is maintained in the form shown below in a specific element becomes a link target. DOI mentioned here is DOI of published version of an item concerned. (It does not mean that DOI different from the published version is requested to be given originally to the copy collected by the organization repository)
- junii2 is the meta data format, which is used for description of meta data of science thesis inside Japan.
- (Under Construction)